The earliest recorded purchase was in 1937.
Since the 1950's the building was jointly owned by three women who occupied the apartments. One of the downstairs apartments was available for rent.
In the late 1970's Peter and Mary Louise Hanson purchased the building and took over the maintenance while the four school teachers remained as renters. One of the school teachers met the love of her life on the ski slope and married for the first time in her seventies, and subsequently moved out to live with her husband. Soon the other three school teachers moved out to be closer to their relatives.
After both of her parents passed away, Janell Hanson became the owner of the building.